Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Brief Introduction....

I am not quite sure how to begin....I guess I should start with my name.My name is Brittany.I am from a very tiny town nestled in the Appalachian Mountains in Eastern Tennessee.However,I also call Charleston,South Carolina my home as well.I am currently a biology student working towards a bachelors degree with dreams of becoming a marine biologist in the future.I am a Southern girl through and through,and I am proud of it!Although the ocean and biology are my passions,I have always had a fondness for all things beauty related.I love to do my hair and makeup,even if I'm staying at home for the day!I love trying new products and giving beauty advice to my friends as well.I am always the person my friends go to if they have a question about this foundation or this eyeliner or this hair product.I just love everything about beauty!

Enough about me though.Let me explain how this blog is going to function.As the title suggests,it is going to be about beauty.You can expect reviews,unboxings,hauls,and maybe even a tutorial/walkthrough or two.It all depends on what my readers want.I am also considering starting a YouTube channel to go along with this blog so that you can actually see me and I can interact with everyone on a different level!We will just have to wait and see how everything goes though....

That is all for my very first blog post!!Expect awesome things in the future!!I promise they will be way better than this post....


No comments:

Post a Comment